2022-11-15

"The Mountain Lights" in Hanazono, Niseko !


by Kazu

I found many objects of cows with a variety of colors in Niseko area. I am not sure the reason but the region may want to appeal the high quality of the dairy products produced in the area. Actually, some famous and popular ranches and farms focused on the tourism and value-added marketing.     
Have you ever heard of "The Mountain Lights" in Niseko Hanazono Area ? For me, it was new to hear. So I did not expect this scale of illumination. On the hillside of the mountain on the back side of Hotel Park Hyatt Niseko Hanazono, so many flowers of lights were arranged so nicely. 
The lift for downhill skiing was used to carry the guests enjoying the scenery like a illusion. I could not recognize if it was a real or a dream in silence. It was until the beginning of October. I understand why my wife was eager to see the scenery.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment