2022-04-03

Hokkaido Hotel at night!


by Kazu

The entrance of Hokkaido Hotel in Obihiro City was so bright even in the evening. The memorial photo shooting was conducted at the foyer in the afternoon. It might be cheaper than usual because of the pandemic of covid-19.

After enjoying the hot spring spa in the hotel, I strolled around the hotel to cool down my body with a tanktop and a shorts. I planned to go to the spa again at midnight but I failed to do that because of the nice dinnr and a plenty of beer.
The digital signage of the hotel in the foyer was well-maintained and updated. A variety of information of the hotel was displayed on that. We prefer using reasonably-priced room to luxurious ones. I want to take my wife to a variety of places for her stress relief. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment