by Kazu
The grilled chicken skin and soft bone such as ligament had special texture. The surface was so crisp but the inside was so juicy with fertile flavor. The plate like a thin stone played up the skewers. I love the taste of the selection.
As I found the round-shaped grilled lamb was recommended on the Internet, I ordered on dish of that to witness the quality and taste. The peculiar taste and aroma of the grilled lamb could be felt but it did not damaged the art work of meat.
I thought only the selected special salt played up the original taste of the grilled lamb but some special twist might be added to the art work. Please try it when you visit the Yakitori Bar "Ryo" in Asahikawa.
As I found the round-shaped grilled lamb was recommended on the Internet, I ordered on dish of that to witness the quality and taste. The peculiar taste and aroma of the grilled lamb could be felt but it did not damaged the art work of meat.
I thought only the selected special salt played up the original taste of the grilled lamb but some special twist might be added to the art work. Please try it when you visit the Yakitori Bar "Ryo" in Asahikawa.






No comments:
Post a Comment