2024-09-15

Sea of Okhotsk !


by Kazu

It was cloudy on that day and the gray sky may give you dark image of Sea of Okhotsk but the ocean turned dark blue or green on fine day. It is prohibited to swim around this area but I tried in my university age when I visited there with my paternal grand mother.  
The wild flower park is listed as the quasi national park. The sand on the beach makes sound when you walk. The sand was not hot on that day but it turns so hot on sunny day. 
I had loved to visit this beach when I was young. I've never visited there recent several years. The facilities around the coast was well-developed including the Roadside Station next to the railway station. It is still popular place to visit for the tourists from other regions of Japan and on this globe.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment