2021-02-08

Happy smile of the former Educational Superintendent of Hokkaido !


by Kazu

I hope Mr. Yoshihiro SATO who passed away last year had been satisfied with what I arranged with our friends from Hawaii. In order to develop the interaction between Hokkaido and Hawaii and to foster the next generations who would build the rosy future of the regions, I arranged the special stage.   
These are the memorial photos of the Hawaiian Delegation's visit to Hokkaido. Everybody took the pose of "Shaka" in Hawaiian way. But the gentleman in the front raw, the former Educational Superintendent of Hokkaido Mr. Yoshihiro SATO passed away last year. 
If I could give him a good support to reach the agreement to enhance the relationship in educational area between Hokkaido and Hawaii. I was so happy to have my friends from Hawaii and raise glass with them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment