by Kazu
It was a pity that I could not get a jackpot in Summer Jumbo Lottery but I believe I will soon. The sunrise was so beautiful on that day that the bright ray will bring me the treasure and extraordinary power, I thought.
The clouds were moving so swiftly and might bring shower in the afternoon. I kept my fingers and toes crossed praying for the rosy future of ourselves and the citizens of the world other than the warmonger earning hectic amount of money creating wars. Their greed will never stop.
In June and August, we can savor top quality sea urchin in Hokkaido, such as horse-dung sea urchin and purple sea urchin. We enjoyed amply the regular Pizza Quatro Fromage and cold spaghetti topped with purple sea urchin in Mia Angela.
The clouds were moving so swiftly and might bring shower in the afternoon. I kept my fingers and toes crossed praying for the rosy future of ourselves and the citizens of the world other than the warmonger earning hectic amount of money creating wars. Their greed will never stop.
In June and August, we can savor top quality sea urchin in Hokkaido, such as horse-dung sea urchin and purple sea urchin. We enjoyed amply the regular Pizza Quatro Fromage and cold spaghetti topped with purple sea urchin in Mia Angela.





No comments:
Post a Comment