2026-09-16

Before the surgical operation for anal fistula !


by Kazu

I was so surprised to see my hip swelled and feel ache and fever early in the morning on a certain day. It seemed that I needed surgical operation to cure the anal fistula like an another anus near my ass.
Before I went to the aged and skilled medical Doctor with "God hands" Mr. Yuuji Ishiyama, I jogged around as usual because I anticipated to be prohibited to do that after the expected surgical operation to cure the sore hip.
The sunrise was so beautiful and inspiring even though I felt something wrong with my bottom and gut. I could not see sheep not cow on that day but I thought one-month-blank of my early-bird jogging would deteriorate my physical and mental power. So I  expected to miss my early-bird jogging that I enjoyed the scenery and jogging before the expected surgical operation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment