2026-08-04

The Electrical Construction Competition in Hokkaido !


by Kazu

As I am now in charge of the industrial safety in the area of electrical construction, high-pressured and explosive gas, gun powder, mining and so forth, I was invited to the Electrical Construction Competition of Hokkaido held in the Industrial Training Center in Sapporo.
Some young technicians who had been trained for years showed their skill and technique on the board. The behaviors and manners to make up the circuit should be evaluated by the judges who had worked in the industry for many years.
It took for hours to make up the electrical circuit designed by the association of the Electrical Construction Association of Hokkaido. The competitors attention paid to the safety and precision seemed to be observed by the judges so carefully. The work can not be replaced by the physical AI, I think.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment