by Kazu
After jogging around my condo. and having done the monthly routine work, I was hospitalized in the famous clinic for anal fistula and other anal symptom. To be treated by the famous Doctor Yuuji Ishiyama, the patients with anal disorder come to this clinic from other regions of Japan.
I was escorted to this room with washroom and bathroom facing north. It was so comfortable to stay there but I felt kind of loneliness without mutual exchange among the patients hospitalized on the same floor. The anal disorder might isolate the patients. I brought a few books to read but I could not finish them during my stay.
The meals provided by the hospital was much better than I expected and the regulation of my behavior was very few even after the surgical operation than I anticipated. IThe next day of my surgical operation, I work up and down the stairs in the hospital again and again.
I was escorted to this room with washroom and bathroom facing north. It was so comfortable to stay there but I felt kind of loneliness without mutual exchange among the patients hospitalized on the same floor. The anal disorder might isolate the patients. I brought a few books to read but I could not finish them during my stay.
The meals provided by the hospital was much better than I expected and the regulation of my behavior was very few even after the surgical operation than I anticipated. IThe next day of my surgical operation, I work up and down the stairs in the hospital again and again.





No comments:
Post a Comment