by Kazu
I've never swum in the ocean this year so far. I can't expect comfy diving this year because I will have surgical operation soon. I seems to be prohibited to jog around for a month after the operation.
I am missing the breathtaking landscape under the water around Hokkaido and overseas as well as the huge creatures in the ocean. The beach was so calm on that day and the cafe was closed. It might be a little bit too early to visit the seasonal cafe.
No automobiles in the parking lot near the beach on that day. It will be filled up with SUVs and camping cars in coming summer. The coastline from Yoichi Town through Otaru, Sapporo, Ishikari, Hamamasu could be seen so clearly on that day.
I am missing the breathtaking landscape under the water around Hokkaido and overseas as well as the huge creatures in the ocean. The beach was so calm on that day and the cafe was closed. It might be a little bit too early to visit the seasonal cafe.
No automobiles in the parking lot near the beach on that day. It will be filled up with SUVs and camping cars in coming summer. The coastline from Yoichi Town through Otaru, Sapporo, Ishikari, Hamamasu could be seen so clearly on that day.




No comments:
Post a Comment