by Kazu
Jogging around the train station in Asahikawa was so comfortable as usual but I found some African- or Jamaican-like joggers early in the morning on that day. Some other citizens were walking around with their companion animals as well.
Chubetsu River was bringing chilly breeze from the mountainous area at the central part of Hokkaido Island. I found a large eagle was having a rest near the river but I failed to take photos of that unfortunately.
We had crab-meat rice-bowl lunch set that had been sold as a meal-pack in the train station of Engaru Town on that day. the meal-pack is not sold in the station anymore but the biggest accommodation in the town Hotel Sunshine" work wonders to keep the popular taste and texture that had allured the tourists.
Chubetsu River was bringing chilly breeze from the mountainous area at the central part of Hokkaido Island. I found a large eagle was having a rest near the river but I failed to take photos of that unfortunately.
We had crab-meat rice-bowl lunch set that had been sold as a meal-pack in the train station of Engaru Town on that day. the meal-pack is not sold in the station anymore but the biggest accommodation in the town Hotel Sunshine" work wonders to keep the popular taste and texture that had allured the tourists.






No comments:
Post a Comment